“Individual commitment to a group effort – this is what makes a team work, a company work…” (Quote by Vince Lombardi) The employees of Stones River Electric are cross-functional, multi-skilled and a self-directed group of employees. They are responsible for their own assignments and are fully equipped with the training and equipment to service our customers in a safe manner.
Training – Our knowledgeable management staff, electricians and lighting technicians are dedicated to responsively mastering the latest lighting and electrical technologies. The employees of Stones River Electric have many areas of training and certifications available to assist them in mastering their trade. All team members are required to participate in one or more of these programs.
- National Association of Lighting Management Companies (NALMCO)
- Certified Lighting Management Consultant (CLMC)
- Certified Senior Lighting Technician (CSLT)
- Certified Apprentice Lighting Technician (CALT)
- Associated Builders and Contractors (ABC) Electrical Apprenticeship Program
- National Council on Qualifications for Lighting Professionals – Lighting Certified (LC)
- Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design – Accredited Professional (LEED AP)
Equipment – Along with our 300+ employees, an extensive fleet of service vans, bucket trucks, and cranes enable Stones River Electric the capability to service any electrical, lighting and sign system.
- (65) Fully Stocked Service Vans
- (53) Bucket and Aerial Trucks ranging from 42’ to 65’
- (33) Storage Trailers
- (6) Box Trucks
- (1) Crane with 150’ reach
- Van and Bucket Rentals – as needed
- Articulating and Scissor Lifts
Safety – We provide safety training and on-site inspections to enable our employees to perform all operations of our business in a safe manner for both the protection of our employees and the public. No job is so important that it should be conducted in an unsafe manner. Our number one consideration of all operations is the safety of the people involved. To achieve these goals we comply with federal, state and local safety laws and codes governing our work.